Mono-brand stores segment is expected to grow at highest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
— Aniket Kadam
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, May 24, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Hair Shampoo Market by Product Type, Price-Point, End User, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast 2021-2030″. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends. The global hair shampoo market size was valued at $29,700.7 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $44,378.8 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.3% from 2021 to 2030.
Get Free Report Sample PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/14576
Rise in emphasis on physical appearance, particularly hair, among young people, combined with changing lifestyles, particularly in developed countries, are hair shampoo trends that are expected to drive the growth of the global hair shampoo market. Furthermore, increase in number of people experiencing hair and scalp problems as a result of unhealthy eating habits, as well as rise in pollution levels globally, is expected to drive the growth in the global hair shampoo market. Moreover, rise in disposable income and consumer preference for professional hair care products are expected to drive the revenue growth in the target market.
Hair shampoo is a liquid that is applied to the hair improve its condition, look, feel, appearance, shine, and manageability. It is useful for repairing, smoothing, strengthening, and reducing spit-ends as well as reducing damaged hair. Shampoos come in a variety of forms, including liquids, gels, and creams, as well as lighter lotions and sprays. Hair shampoo products are available for all hair types, including dry, oily, and curly hair.
Hair shampoos are an essential component of personal care. The global market for shampoos is expanding due to an increase in the prevalence of hair-related disorders such as dandruff, dryness, hair fall, oily hair, and itchiness. Change in lifestyle, increase in urbanization, and rise in environmental pollution all contribute to the growth of the hair shampoo market. Consumers are becoming more conscious of personal hygiene and care, and they are willing to spend money to maintain their personal well-being. Furthermore, the availability of a wide range of hair shampoos via various distribution channels, as well as the use of best-in-class technology in product development, is assisting in the hair shampoo market growth. This also leads as one of the hair shampoo market opportunities.
Procure Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/c7580f1f4b1d26b41df62300530c2b28
The hair shampoo industry is witnessing increase in demand for vegan and cruelty-free products, and brands are responding accordingly. However, along with health and safety concerns, the consumer demographic supporting the “vegan & cruelty-free” trend is looking for environmentally responsible products. Natural substitutes for hair shampoos, such as plant-based and mineral-based ingredients, are becoming increasingly popular. As a result, the major hair shampoo brands are proactively eliminating animal testing from their production procedures to improve their product positioning and boost long-term sales.
According to hair shampoo market analysis, the market is segmented on the basis of product type, price-point, end user, distribution channel, and region.
On the basis of product type, the market is categorized into medicated and non-medicated. Based on price-point, the market is fragmented into low, medium, and high. As per end user, it is divided into men, women, and kids. According to distribution channel, it is divided into supermarkets/hypermarkets, drug stores or pharmacy, mass merchandiser, departmental stores, mono-brand stores, specialty stores, and online sales channel. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players in the global hair shampoo market include Estee Lauder Companies, Henkel AG &Co. KGaA, Hindustan Unilever Limited, Johnson & Johnson, Kao Group, L’Oreal S.A., Marico Limited, Natura & Co., Oriflame Holding AG and Procter & Gamble (P&G).
Key findings of the study:
○ By product type, the non-medicated segment was the highest contributor to the market, with $19,626.5 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $28,805.4 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 4.2% during the hair shampoo market forecast period.
○ By end user, the women segment was the highest contributor to the market, with $16,626.6 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $25,467.6 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 4.6% during the forecast period.
○ By price-point, the medium segment was the highest contributor to the market, with $11,242.8 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $15,741.3 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 3.7% during the forecast period.
○ By distribution channel, the drug store or pharmacy segment was the highest contributor to the market, with $6,902.9 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $10,238.3 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast period.
Enquire before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/14576
Reasons to buy:
• Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
• Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
• Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
• Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
• Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
• Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
• Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Read More Trending “AMR Exclusive Insights:
○ Hair Scissors Market is projected to reach $106.6 million by 2027
○ Electric Hair Brush Market is estimated to reach $360.0 million by 2026
○ Hair Extensions Market by Manufacturer, Region, Type and Application Forecast to 2027
○ Hair Lightening Products Market Analysis, Share, Trends, Opportunities and Forecasts by 2027
○ Color Protection Shampoo Market Size, Analysis, Opportunities, Business Outlook
○ Hair Removal Spray Market Analysis, Share, Key Segments
○ Hair Rollers Market Size, Share, Growth Scenario
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research
Originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/635622524/hair-shampoo-market-is-expected-to-be-worth-44-378-8-million-by-2030-at-a-cagr-of-4-3-during-2021-to-2030
The post Hair Shampoo Market is Expected to be Worth $44,378.8 million by 2030, At a CAGR of 4.3% During 2021 to 2030 first appeared on Beauty Ring Magazine.
Beauty - Beauty Ring Magazine originally published at Beauty - Beauty Ring Magazine