Europe accounted for about 36.6% in 2018 of the market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0%.
— Shankar Bhandalkar
5933 NE WIN SIVERS DRIVE, PORTLAND, OR, UNITED STATES, April 14, 2023 /EINPresswire.com/ — According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled, “Lipstick Market” by Product Type, Form, and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026,”. The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
Get Report Sample PDF: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6237
The global lipstick market size was valued at $8.2 billion in 2018 and is projected to reach $12.5 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.5% from 2019 to 2026.
Lipstick is a beauty product that adorns the lips by changing natural color of the lip. The major ingredients that lipsticks are used to make lipsticks includes wax, alcohol, pigments, oil, and emollient that provides texture, and protection to lips. There are different shades & colors of lipstick such as red, pink, nude, peach, brown, maroon, and others available in the market that are compatible for different skin tones and lip shapes. Thus, offering consumers with variety of color options and allowing them to experiment with new colors.
In addition, there are different types of lipsticks including matte lipstick, glossy lipstick, stain lipstick, and others and have specific purposes such as moisturizing and longwearing are available in the market. Thus, this fact is driving the growth of the lipstick market. In addition, the expansion of distribution channels such as online stores, supermarkets, hypermarkets, and others has made these lipsticks easily accessible to the consumers, which in turn contributes toward the lipstick market growth.
Upsurge in demand for natural, herbal, and organic lipsticks is anticipated to boost the growth of lipstick market in the upcoming years. This is attributable to rise in consumer awareness regarding the ill effects of harmful ingredients used in lipsticks, which lead to irritation, itching, and drying of lips. Thus, this fact has driven consumers toward the use of natural, herbal, and organic lipsticks. Moreover, lipstick manufacturers are now indulged in launching natural, organic, and herbal lipsticks to meet the rise in customer demands, which propels the growth of the lipstick market. For instance, Lotus Herbals manufactures beauty products including lipsticks that are made from natural ingredients and does not contain any synthetic and chemical based ingredients in it.
Procure Complete Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/checkout-final/ef777ff4bd718e2ca9fbecfaebb247d7
The matte lipstick segment is anticipated to garner highest the lipstick market share during the forecast period. This is attributed to the fact that consumers, mostly working women nowadays look for lipsticks, which can sustain and last longer throughout their busy days and prevent reapplying lipstick; thus, saving their time. Matte lipsticks tend to stay throughout the day over traditional lipsticks. This factor is expected to boost the lipstick market trends.
The global lipstick market analysis is segmented on the basis of product type, form, distribution channel, and region. Depending on product type, the lipstick market is classified into matte, glossy, lip powder, and others. By form, the market is classified into liquid, stick, and palettes. By distribution channel, it is fragmented into supermarkets/hypermarkets, specialty stores, and online stores. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players for lipstick industry profiled in the report include L’Oréal S.A, Shiseido Company Limited, Revlon Inc., Coty, Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Christian Dior SE, Unilever, Guerlain, Inglot Sp. Z. O. O., and Relouis.
Key Finding of The Lipstick Market:
○ By product type, the matte lipstick segment accounted for the highest lipstick market share in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 4.7% from 2019 to 2026.
○ By form, the stick form of lipstick segment accounted for the highest market share in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 4.9% from 2019 to 2026.
○ Depending on distribution channel, the supermarket/hypermarket segment occupied the maximum share in market in 2018, and is expected to dominate the market forecast.
○ By region, Europe accounted for about 36.6% in 2018 of the market, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.0%.
Enquire before buying: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6237
Reasons to buy:
○ Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
○ Recognize emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
○ Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying Top Manufacturer.
○ Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and Scope.
○ Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
○ Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
○ Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 2-4 working days of order.
○ Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis.
○ Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Read More Trending “AMR Exclusive Insights:
○ Lip Powder Market Size, Opportunities and Forecast Assessment, 2021-2030
○ Lip Care Market Growth Opportunities In Global Industry By 2022-2029
○ Luxury Cosmetics Market is expected to garner $81,247.6 million by 2026
○ Face Wash Market by Manufacturer, Region, Type and Application Forecast to 2026
○ Cosmetics Face Serum Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends and Forecasts 2021-2030
○ Rose Oil Market Growth Opportunities In Global Industry By 2027
Related Tags: Matte Lipstick, Glossy Lipstick, Lip Powder, High-pigment Lip Gloss, High-shine Lipsticks, Velvet Matte Lipsticks, Liquid Lipsticks, Lip Cream and Stains, Lip Stains or Tints, Powder Lipsticks, Lip Lacquers, Lip Crayons, Lip Oils, Metallic Lipsticks, Holographic Lip Glosses
Allied Analytics LLP
email us here
What Sets Us Apart ? – Allied Market Research
Originally published at https://www.einpresswire.com/article/627924282/lipstick-market-size-is-predicted-to-reach-12-5-bn-by-2026-matte-lipstick-growing-at-a-cagr-of-4-7-from-2019-2026
The post Lipstick Market Size is Predicted to Reach $12.5 Bn by 2026 first appeared on Beauty Ring Magazine.
Beauty - Beauty Ring Magazine originally published at Beauty - Beauty Ring Magazine